Training & Education
Contact Name: Andrea Gray
Phone: 08 9651 4071
Address: 3468 Dandaragan Road, Dandaragan, W.A. 6507
Dandaragan Community Resource Centre (CRC) is a community managed not-for-profit organisation, Nestled amongst Redgum trees in the Wheatbelt north of Perth. We host a variety of business, economic and social activities and initiatives throughout the year, working to enhance lifestyle, health and wellbeing of our region.
Located in the heart of Dandaragan town centre, we provide services relevant to our community’s identified needs. The facilities are open 5 days a week, from 8.30am to 4.30pm providing the following services;
- Local and state Government and Community information via the Government Access Point
- Shire of Dandaragan contracted services including public library, transit park management, cleaning contracts and important regional tourism services, Rates, Cat and Dog Licensing and Water Standpipe Access
- Education and training via facilitated RTO courses, HR Truck, Auschem, First Aid, financial and IT
- Professional business services including printing, copying, laminating, emails, shredding, secretarial services, document design and hot office hire and Video Conferencing facilities.
- We are also home to the Community Health Nurse and West Midlands Group
Northam: (08) 9622 6500
Midland: (08) 9274 8502
- Providing work-ready apprentices or trainees for your business
- Recruitment and/or mentoring support for your apprentices and trainees to maximise success
- Indigenous employment and workforce development advice and support for businesses of all sizes and types
- Helping you build a skilled team that understands and contributes to your business bottom line
Directions has almost 30 years’ experience providing workforce development solutions to businesses and individuals across the Western Australian Wheatbelt and Perth metropolitan area through apprenticeships and traineeships alongside career development and advice to assist jobseekers and employers to make the best choices.
We are the Wheatbelt’s only locally based apprentice and trainee employment program and one of WAs longest operating group training schemes. We work with businesses to ensure they have the skills they need and flexible, cost-effective, tailored support.
As a community-based registered charity, we are part of the Wheatbelt and aim to contribute to its growth and success.