WBN SEED is a 4- week facilitated growth program for new to early stage businesses. Using a combination of peer-based learning and individual growth mentoring WBN SEED will help take your business to the next level and provide the foundational skills critical to the success of a new venture.
Registration: Nov/ Dec 2019 First round program: Feb 2020
- turn your idea into a reality
- take your early stage business to the next level.
- get your business ready for growth
- grow your skills as an early stage business owner
- develop the networks, tools and support systems critical to the success of a new venture
WBN GROW is a tailored made growth program for established businesses. WBN GROW is designed to solve a distinct problem or create a specific system to help you and your business grow. With accountability and guidance of a 1:1 mentor; WBN GROW will support you as you build a business that works.
Applications open July 2019
First round: from August 2019
- understand where your business is ‘right now’.
- introduce ‘Big Picture’ thinking into your business mindset
- articulate your ‘Big Picture’ direction
- build a business that works
- develop a systems approach to running your business
- get your business ‘strategically ready’ for growth.
- implement the critical changes needed to overcome barriers to growth.
WBN SURGE is a transformational business program designed to build innovation capability and growth in established businesses with high-growth potential. WBN SURGE connects Wheatbelt entrepreneurs with the expertise, experience and tools to translate innovative ideas into commercial outcomes that create high growth businesses.
EOI open Nov/ Dev
First round: Feb/ March 2020
- identify the barriers to business expansion
- explore your business model challenges
- learn to recognise innovative ideas and how to implement them
- design Innovation strategies
- understand successful easy-to-adopt commercialisation principles
- prepare your business to attract innovation investment
- Learn the principles of exporting and where to get help with entering interstate and international markets.
Jason and I have utilised WBNs “Business Solutions” for almost a year now and have found it to be a positive and beneficial experience for our business. Amanda was able to take a “birds eye view” of our business and help us to focus on key elements and how we could improve them. We have really enjoyed our quarterly sessions and being able to utilise Amanda’s experience, knowledge and insights into running a small business in regional WA. We would recommend this service to any small business. I am grateful that we were able to access such a professional service in the Wheatbelt.
Jason and Ebony Gard
Dowerin Engineering Works
Book a Introductory Call
We would like to work with you. Please book a time to speak to the WBN team about how we can help you.