Wheatbelt Capability Guide
The Wheatbelt Food and Beverage Capability Guide
Get Listed. Get Noticed.
Are you looking for a way to showcase your food and beverage product range to a wider audience of consumers and buyers?
Apply now for inclusion into the Wheatbelt Food and Beverage Capability Guide. Inclusion is FREE and each producer will receive a double-page spread featuring their products with images, description and contact details, in the digital publication. Participation is simple; just complete the form using the link below and upload your high resolution photos and logo.
The Guide will be produced through a partnership project between the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development (DPIRD) and the Wheatbelt Business Network, and will be released in 2021.
- Located in the Wheatbelt region
- Producer of consumer ready food or beverage items (not a restaurant, cafe or caterer)
- Able to provide information on product range, company story, contact details and any other relevant details
- Able to provide high resolution product images (min 1mb)
- Able to provide high resolution logo (min 1mb)