Wheatbelt Business Excellence Awards and Gala Dinner
Saturday 17 October 2020
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding entries.
Proudly sponsored by Digit – Xero Bookkeepers and Business Advisors
What can the 2020 Wheatbelt Business Excellence Awards do for your business!?
Regardless of whether your business is named a winner this year or in the future, you’ll have a valuable opportunity to benchmark your performance.
- As a Finalist you gain the prestige and satisfaction through significant public recognition of your achievements.
- Your staff and associates will share in your success and will be motivated to continue to strive for excellence.
- Like past Award Winners, you will enjoy a distinct business advantage through the enhancement of your organisation’s image and standing.
- Winners are entitled to use the 2020 Wheatbelt Business Excellence Awards logos on their stationery, labels, packaging and marketing communications.
- All finalists receive a certificate, trophy and recognition.
- Acknowledgement on radio with a ‘Congratulations’ promo campaign.
- Acknowledgement on television with a campaign on GWN7.
- Free Advertisement in local newspapers.
- Free membership or renewal of Membership with the Wheatbelt Business Network for 12 months.
TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE FOR GALA EVENT
A celebration of business excellence and 10 years of the WBN supporting business in the Wheatbelt
To be held from 6.00pm Saturday 17th October at the Cummins Theatre, Merredin
The evening includes:
- Announcement of winners in each business category
- 3-course meal with beer, wine and soft drinks included
- Guest speaker
- Live entertainment
Tickets $95 WBN Members / $115 Non-members
on sale now – https://wbeagala.eventbrite.com.au
You are eligible to apply if you are a Wheatbelt based business (as per the Wheatbelt Development Commission map) with an ABN and you meet the judging criteria for your nominated category.
- 5pm Friday 20th March 2020 – Entries Close (NOTE EXTENDED TIME)
- 5pm Friday 20th March 2020 – Entries Close for Nominations for People’s Choice Awards
- AWARDS DINNER – Saturday 17 October 2020 at Cummins Theatre, Merredin
ENTER NOW USING THE DOWNLOADABLE WORD DOCUMENT ENTRY FORM
Our Apologies but the online form is not working and we now require entries to be submitted on the attached Word document.
Please download and use this Word Document (2020-wbea-application-questions_rev2), or click on the button below to enter your answers. Please ensure you check the check box at the end when you submit it as your acceptance of the conditions. Email your application and supporting digital documents (max 5 x A4 pages) to Caroline at email@example.com