What can the 2020 Wheatbelt Business Excellence Awards do for your business!?
- As a Finalist you gain the prestige and satisfaction through significant public recognition of your achievements.
- Your staff and associates will share in your success and will be motivated to continue to strive for excellence.
- Like past Award Winners, you will enjoy a distinct business advantage through the enhancement of your organisation’s image and standing.
- Winners are entitled to use the 2020 Wheatbelt Business Excellence Awards logos on their stationery, labels, packaging and marketing communications.
- All finalists receive a certificate, trophy and recognition.
- Acknowledgement on radio with a ‘Congratulations’ promo campaign.
- Acknowledgement on television with a campaign on GWN7.
- Free Advertisement in local newspapers.
- Free membership or renewal of Membership with the Wheatbelt Business Network for 12 months.
Regardless of whether your business is named a winner this year or in the future, you’ll have a valuable opportunity to benchmark your performance.
You are eligible to apply if you are a Wheatbelt based business (as per the Wheatbelt Development Commission map) with an ABN and you meet the judging criteria for your nominated category.
- November 2019 – Entries Open
- 5pm Friday 31st of January 2020 – Entries Close
- Saturday 14th of March 2020 – Black Tie Awards Dinner at the Cummins Theatre, Merredin
ENTER NOW USING THE FORM BELOW
To make entering your answers easier, please download and use this Word Document (DOWNLOAD WORD DOC – it will automatically download to your computer’s Downloads directory) to enter your answers at your convenience. You can then copy and paste them once you have completed all of the questions in the form fields below and submit it. Please ensure you check all of the check boxes at the end when you submit it. Email your supporting digital documents (max 5 x A4 pages) to Caroline at email@example.com