Wheatbelt Business Excellence Awards
What can the 2018 Wheatbelt Business Excellence Awards do for your business!?
- As a Finalist you gain the prestige and satisfaction through significant public recognition of your achievements.
- Your staff and associates will share in your success and will be motivated to continue to strive for excellence.
- Like past Award Winners, you will enjoy a distinct business advantage through the enhancement of your organisation’s image and standing.
- Winners are entitled to use the 2018 Wheatbelt Business Excellence Awards logos on their stationery, labels, packaging and marketing communications.
- All finalists receive a certificate, trophy and recognition.
- Acknowledgement on radio with a ‘Congratulations’ promo campaign.
- Acknowledgement on television with a campaign on GWN7.
- Free Advertisement in local newspapers.
- Free membership or renewal of Membership with the Wheatbelt Business Network.
Regardless of whether your business is named a winner this year or in the future, you’ll have a valuable opportunity to benchmark your performance.
You are eligible to apply if you are a Wheatbelt based business (as per the Wheatbelt Development Commission map) with an ABN and you meet the judging criteria for your nominated category.
June 2018 – Awards Open
5pm Friday 5th of October 2018 – Awards Close
Black Tie Awards Dinner on Saturday 10th of November (Dowerin)