Wheatbelt Business Excellence Awards Presentation has be Postponed until later in 2020. Date yet to be finalised
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding entries.
Proudly sponsored by Digit – Xero Bookkeepers and Business Advisors
What can the 2020 Wheatbelt Business Excellence Awards do for your business!?
Regardless of whether your business is named a winner this year or in the future, you’ll have a valuable opportunity to benchmark your performance.
- As a Finalist you gain the prestige and satisfaction through significant public recognition of your achievements.
- Your staff and associates will share in your success and will be motivated to continue to strive for excellence.
- Like past Award Winners, you will enjoy a distinct business advantage through the enhancement of your organisation’s image and standing.
- Winners are entitled to use the 2020 Wheatbelt Business Excellence Awards logos on their stationery, labels, packaging and marketing communications.
- All finalists receive a certificate, trophy and recognition.
- Acknowledgement on radio with a ‘Congratulations’ promo campaign.
- Acknowledgement on television with a campaign on GWN7.
- Free Advertisement in local newspapers.
- Free membership or renewal of Membership with the Wheatbelt Business Network for 12 months.
PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD VOTING IS NOW OPEN!!
Use the survey below to vote on the business you think deserves the People’s Choice Award. You will be asked to include your name and town that you are from. Only one vote per person.
You are eligible to apply if you are a Wheatbelt based business (as per the Wheatbelt Development Commission map) with an ABN and you meet the judging criteria for your nominated category.
- 5pm Friday 20th March 2020 – Entries Close (NOTE EXTENDED TIME)
- 5pm Friday 20th March 2020 – Entries Close for Nominations for People’s Choice Awards
- AWARDS DINNER POSTPONED – Black Tie Awards Dinner at the Cummins Theatre, Merredin – POSTPONED UNTIL LATER IN 2020
ENTER NOW USING THE DOWNLOADABLE WORD DOCUMENT ENTRY FORM
Our Apologies but the online form is not working and we now require entries to be submitted on the attached Word document.
Please download and use this Word Document (2020-wbea-application-questions_rev2), or click on the button below to enter your answers. Please ensure you check the check box at the end when you submit it as your acceptance of the conditions. Email your application and supporting digital documents (max 5 x A4 pages) to Caroline at email@example.com