Making Sense of Xero: Full Day Workshop
NEW VENUES ADDED
- Narrogin – Monday 17th August 2020,
Dryandra Country Visitor CentreFairway St and Park St, Narrogin, WA, 6312
Workshops are from 9.30am to 4.30pm. Lunch, Morning and Afternoon Tea are inclusive in your ticket.
Use the links below to purchase your ticket.
Cost is $380 for WBN members, or $450 for non-members
Narrogin – https://xeronarrogin.eventbrite.com.au
Learn the tips and tricks used by one of WA’s leading Xero partners, Digit, and explore how you can automate your business accounts to get a real-time understanding of your numbers.
This Workshop will Cover:
- Introduction to the dashboard and the accounting flow in xero
- Learn best practices to save you time in managing sales invoices, bills and expenses
- Explore ways to manage cost centres and job profitability in xero
- Customising reports to improve your financial literacy
- See how payroll works, and how to avoid the traps that businesses fall into
- Discover the xero addon marketplace and how to find the right app for your business
- Preview the future and what is next for xero with recently released features
Your presenters for the day are Andrew Erkins, CEO and Co-founder of Digit, and Scott Boladeras, Senior BAS agent.
Digit’s purpose in business is simple. To help you transform your organisation, using Xero and other technology platforms as the starting point to make business effortlessly simple. Find out more about Andrew, Scott and Digit at https://digit.business/